The 2020 Cinch AZ Fall Championship and Pinnacle Circuit Pattern Book is available as a digital download. Get it now and get a jump on what to expect in Scottsdale!
- All proceeds from the pattern book support the Arizona Youth Quarter Horse Association.
- Trail patterns are not Included in the book. They will be available at the Trail arena at the show.
- Patterns are all drawn to scale within a prescribed area .A grid practice area will be set at the show whenever possible.
Printed pattern books will be available for purchase at the show office also. Individual patterns will be posted the day prior to showing at no charge.
Download to Computer
1. After Checkout, click the RED “2019 Pattern Book.pdf” button in the Downloads section.
2. The file will be stored in your default downloads folder. The filename is “2019 AZFC Pattern Book.pdf” should you need to search for it.
Mobile Downloads…..Go Paperless!
You can save the Pattern Book right to your device and have it with you at all times!
iPhone and iPad Users
1. After Checkout click the RED “2020 Pattern Book.pdf” button in the Downloads section.
2. Pattern Book will open on your screen
3. Tap the Share icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Tap Add to Home Screen (in the second row of icons). This will place an icon on your screen allowing you to quickly access the Pattern Book with one click! You can also choose to email it to yourself, add a book mark or copy to iBooks.
Android and Samsung Devices
1. After Checkout, click the RED “2020 Pattern Book.pdf” button in the Downloads section.
2. Open your apps
3. Tap Downloads, My Files or File Manager (the name of this app varies by device)
4. Scroll to find the PDF
Note: Please do not share or republish your copy of the Pattern Book. This is a fundraiser for the AzQHA Youth. It would be very uncool to post your copy on Facebook and cut them out.